WellWizard is the first commercial software in the oil industry that focuses on analyzing what causes the oil and gas production changes of a producer, as well as its production forecast. It applies not only for multiple lifting methods, including natural flowing, sucker rod pump, electronic submersible pump, screw pump and gas lifting, but also for various kinds of well types, such as the vertical, directional, horizontal wells, etc. On the basis of well’s inflow performance relationship, with fluid properties and pipeline modeling, OPT’s talents initiated the oil and gas well dynamic nodal analysis, which makes production history analysis and match available without formation and wellbore testing, and helps to identify the production problem and abnormal flowing behavior within the wellbore. Meanwhile, better than current production decline analysis methods, by production history matching, WellWizard can make more precise production analysis and forecasts, as well as technique adjustment suggestions under different production conditions.Click here to download the WellWizard Brochure
WellWizard adopts the unprecedented dynamic nodal analysis method and considers diverse factors including technique parameters, formation energy, percolation conditions, wellbore flow behavior, etc. to make production history match. It can analyze impacts of those factors on well production and realize precise production analysis and prediction.
- Oil Well Dynamic Nodal Analysis
It applies for multiple production lifting methods, including natural flow, sucker rod pump, ESP, screw pump, gas lifting, etc. It considers different wellhead and wellbore conditions, downhole formation parameters to identify the production problem and make production forecast. It enables users to learn the formation conditions near the wellbore and its changing characteristics without performing formation and wellbore testing. It allows production forecast with different wellhead and downhole production parameters and provides the basis for production analysis and adjustment. Besides, WellWizard can quantify the following problems: the depletion of formation pressure, the productivity decline of oil wells caused by sanding, the wellbore problem induced by paraffin deposition, the efficiency reduction of lifting equipment, etc. The analysis results can be applied to other similar oil wells to realize rapid analysis.
- Gas Well Dynamic Nodal Analysis
It considers different wellhead and wellbore conditions, downhole formation parameters to identify the production problem and make precise production forecast. It enables users to completely learn the gas reservoir pressure, formation conditions near the wellbore and its changing characteristics without performing formation and wellbore testing. It allows production forecast with different flowing pressure and production parameters, thus, providing basis for production analysis and adjustment.
Besides, WellWizard can quantify the following problems: the depletion degree of the formation, the productivity decline of the well caused by sanding, the wellbore problem induced by liquid loading, etc. The analysis results can be applied to other similar gas wells to realize rapid analysis.
WellWizard can help users to build refined fluid flow models, including inflow performance model, fluid property model, pipeline flow model, etc. By fitting analysis, it can provide essential and fundamental models for realizing the oil and gas well dynamic nodal analysis.
- Fluid property (PVT) analysis for black oil and compositional models
It can establish rapidly the computational model including solution gas-oil ratio, crude oil viscosity, natural gas deviation factor, etc.
- The pipeline flow modeling
It provides multiple pipeline flow models with various optimization and fitting methods to establish precise pipeline flow computational model.
- The fluid flow calculation in the wellbore
Utilizing the pressure and temperature profile calculation function in the wellbore, it can simulate the distribution of fluid’s pressure, temperature and other relevant parameters along the wellbore under current or different production conditions and assist in analyzing the causes for gas well production variations.
- The analysis of oil well inflow performance
WellWizard provides as many as 25 IPR models for oil wells and 17 models for gas wells, which realizes the function of analysis under multiple reservoir and well types, various well completions and diverse flowing conditions to provides accurate models for oil well dynamic nodal analysis.
- WellWizard adopts the advanced dynamic nodal analysis method and allows users to make precise production analysis, as well as analyzing the causes for production variation from different aspects, including lifting parameters, formation pressure, percolation conditions, fluid flow in the wellbore, etc. It also enables users to make production forecast with changing parameters or conditions and provides basis for wellbore production status evaluation and wellbore configuration adjustments, as well as formation stimulation, etc.
- WellWizard guarantees the accuracy and comprehensiveness of oil well production analysis and forecast from up to three producing layers from fundamental modeling, fluid flow modeling, production matching and prediction. It enhances the levels of wellbore design and management.
- WellWizard also allows direct access to the database, which saves large amounts of data preparation time and vastly improves the software adaptability and work efficiency. Moreover, it supports result uploading to the server for saving and sharing among multiple users.